Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Needed Something to Tie You Over

In case anyone was needing something from me to tie them over this is it. I'm currently in Florida hanging out with the family and our newest edition Keira. She's my niece and she's the most wonderful baby I've come across. It's silly to say she's the cutest because every asshole with a baby thinks theirs is the cutest. She is nevertheless. Fuck everyone else's babies. She's the one for me and all other babies can kiss my white ass. 

Also I would like to officially apologize to The Ranger. Tim Glenn that's you. I know you're the King of Glenndora and if Nate gets to have nicknames for all his friends blogs I feel I can do the same. Back to the point. Tim Glenn I'm very sorry I couldn't make it to your reception. I wish you both the best and I'm glad that some are capable of finding the wonderful thing we all take for granted called happiness. I tell you and everyone who reads this that I'll be buying you a beer the next available chance I get. If you don't want a beer I'll make other arrangements. I'll  leave you with a shot of my mug because pictures in your blog inspire more readers. Not to mention it looks a lot better if you can write and incorporate pictures into your blogs. Farewell everyone I shall return home soon. Fear not.


This is my mom. She is rad.


This is my brother in law's kid. So he's like my step nephew. This kid is crazy.


Apparently I'm a big fan of people screaming in pictures I take with them. I mean come on look how much fun we're having. Try it before you judge me.

Peace, love, and unprotected fornicating,
Martles

No comments: