Monday, March 2, 2009

Where's the Slack?


This is what my current frustration looks like. Enjoy.

Alright now I'm not a mean person. I don't go around and do mean things to people for my sick satisfaction. I do torture people who deserve it and can handle it though. But that's a whole other story. What I'm trying to say is why can't a honky get some breathing room huh? I've been working hard, busting my ass to kiss some ass so I can keep my job in this shitty economy we have right now, and all I want is a little slack. The reigns of life have been pulling so hard it's been hard to get a word in edgewise. My Lady lost her job for little to no reason and I just don't know exactly what to do right now. Things outside of work have been going really well, got me My Lady, some spare cash and a lust for time spent with her. It's supposed to be green. Everything should be going well but now something like this has to happen. If the Gods are listening I could use a large potato sack full of money if you have one lying around.

On the bright side I can say that I'm handling it very well as to date, though I can see things getting murky over the next few weeks. I hope everything keeps going the way it is with her but could we catch a break please? Just a simple job somewhere. That's all I'm asking.

I wish I could fast forward and see how all this cluster fuck of life is going to turn out. I'll be doing my damnedest to keep her around I can tell you that for sure. I'm trying this new thing of not posting anything about my significant other so be grateful for the details I allow you to know.

On a side note I should mention that the previous blog "She's the One for Me" was a celebrity tribute. I really do feel that way about Jenny but come on, I can't compete with Paul Bettany. He's totally bad ass. I should just be happy for her. Which I am. I don't know why I'm telling you this...

It's about time for the rambling to end. I know I needed to write something in here so I pulled myself together and sat down. It's not my best work but it's a chunk of what's swimming around in my head recently. So welcome to Martles the Great's deep cave of mental insanity!! It gets cold so remember to bring a sweater. I'll be sure to keep you posted if anything extravagant happens.


This is what it looks like when I'm tired of it all. We could use a breath of fresh air.


Your Friend and Internet Love Interest,
Martles the Great

1 comment:

SLC Rebel said...

"Wiggle it, just a little bit" La la la la...

Is this a fitting response? You look constipated. Maybe you should eat a banana.

Just a thought

kisses