Thursday, March 19, 2009

South Park I love you


Now if you know me you know I watch a healthy amount of South Park. I can't seem to get enough of Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Those two men have the most unbiased and innovative outlook on life that I've ever known. Critics bring it on. I'm ready. Seriously guys, it's hard not to recognize the fact that two schleps from Boulder, CO could create something so groundbreaking and entertaining. You know if you watch the show that no one is safe. They will mock and humiliate anyone they deem worthy. They constantly rip on Princess Diana and JFK for Christ's sake. Just wanted to get that out there.

I found myself playing around on Southparkstudios.com and came across the avatar creator. I just had to know what I would look like if I were on the show as myself. Hilarious.

I gotta get on the show someday. Life dream.

P.S. Nothing has been funnier than watching Mickey Mouse kick a Jonas Brother in the face while down on the ground telling him to "Get the Fuck Up".

Much Love,
Martles the Great

Ladies and Gentlemen My Hero Randy Marsh

1 comment:

SLC Rebel said...

Oh my god.

You and south park are meant to be. I can't believe how lifelike that avatar is.